Cashel® Crusader™ Pasture Fly Mask Standard with Ears
Rated Number 1 for the last five years by top USA publications, Horse Journal and Perfect Horse
discourage flies from landing on the nose and irritating your horse. Each fly mask
is hand-made by Cashel
. All have the unique three-hole cap for ears and forelock that provides stability and a great fit.
The unique design of the eye darts keeps the mesh well away from the eyes, making this mask safer and more comfortable. The plastic coated mesh is durable, blocks 70% of damaging UV rays and reduces symptoms of Head Shaking Syndrome.
The only mask carefully designed to fit your horse's head without gaping at the edges, the close fit of the Crusader®
will keep flies from crawling inside the mask.
Fly Mask Details
- Rated Number 1 for the last five years by top USA publications, Horse Journal and Perfect Horse
- Also provides shade with UV protective mesh for light-colored horses that sunburn easily
- Grey mesh with black trim
- Selecting a size is simple, just match it to your halter size
- 70% UV protection
- VOTED HORSE JOURNAL PRODUCT OF THE YEAR 2008
- Lighter material to reduce heat and reflection
Standard with ears - other variations available.
If you are unsure of your horse's head size, CLICK here to view our helpful sizing chart.